CHEMDOC Water Technologies has been established in 1998 in France, near the city of Montpellier in the South of France.
Our headquarters and factory are located in Clermont l’Hérault.
Within Clermont l’Hérault’s Cluster of Expertise, located 30 minutes from Montpellier.
Our international representations in the Synergeau consortium
CHEMDOC is present abroad and exports its know-how in the countries of the Middle East, the Persian Gulf (Iran, Oman, UAE) in Asia in Africa and the Caribbean.
CHEMDOC benefits from the commercial network of partners of the consortium Synergeau, in the following countries:
- Dubai – United Arab Emirates,
- Abidjan – Ivory Coast,
- Asmara – Eritrea,
- Panama City – Républic of Panama,
- Bata – Equatorial Guinea.
CHEMDOC WATER consortium Synerg’eau
CHEMDOC is a member of France Water Team which is a reference “brand” internationally which aims to:
- Collaborate on international development joint actions for the water sector companies
- Promote and support the development of their member companies in export through an integrated offering.
CHEMDOC has the necessary internal resources to carry out complete projects from conception to realization through laboratory characterizations:
- Workshop of 1000m²,
- Design office, 3D design,
- Workshop for the production of stainless steel components with passivation bath,
- Laboratory for analysis and testing of feasibility,
- Reverse osmosis pilot, ultrafiltration for desalination.